Sunday, July 13, 2014

Dear Gymternet - Journals from Elena Arenas (Entry #2 July 2014)

Dear Gymternet, 

It has been a great month! For the past month I had been preparing for the American Classic which was held in Texas at the ranch.  When I got to Texas I had a great training day and the next day was the American Classic where I qualified for the P&G Championships ... it wasn't easy though! I started on floor, then vault, bars, and beam. I fell on floor- on my easiest pass and I was so shocked! Going into vault I thought that maybe I could still qualify but then I fell on vault too. At that point I wasn't sure I was going to qualify, but I didn't want to give up. I was a little embarrassed though because my cousins came to watch and I never fall on floor or vault! I usually depend on floor and vault to boost up my score. On bars I did a great routine and after that I was thinking that I could make it! But I was nervous, especially because I was ending on beam. So I just did the best beam routine I could, it felt so amazing! I didn't have any wobbles and I made all my connections!  When my score popped up I was super excited and I couldn't believe I did it! I'm so glad I didn't give up after the first two events!



My whole family came to watch me at the meet.  I was excited to show them where I go every month for elite developmental camp.  It was fun to show them around the ranch.  My little brother and sister were so excited when they found a peacock!

I also got my first fan mail last month! It was so cool to know I have fans! I had to come up with an autograph really quick, but it was super exciting! 



My next competition will be at the US  Classic in Chicago on August 2nd.




4 comments:


  1. Such as, require any Fuchsia Diorific. The set of eyeglasses options together an imaginative breitling replica sale identity the fact that blends Dior utilizing tremendous in addition to a glowing, eye-catching colors that comes with jewelry cleaning. Without doubt, fuchsia is not really befitting on a daily basis dress in for those who take care of all by yourself during glowing designs drop by digital, however , for those who dress in for the most part ebony solids during common cutbacks, those eyeglasses may well will give you little water for rolex replica important colors. Any Diorific also come in bright white, to ensure you own one other possibility meant for placing a good variety that will ebony outfits if you want. For anybody who is people what person adores good ebony eyeglasses to be able to could tie in with for every dress in, Dior gives you many choices, including Ebony Dior Outstanding Hair salon / spa layout. Those wraparound that person for any aviator appearance, however Swarovski rhinestones encrusted outside of the wats or temples bring femininity. There's also any Dior Mitza version, which unfortunately is supplied in ebony together with other designs in the process. Most are IWC replica sale butterfly-shaped and definitely will match numerous facelift buildings in the area. Any Ebony Dior Smooth version provides a 70's seventies truly feel utilizing great listings. At last, any Ebony Dior Madrague glasses or contact lenses boast an exquisite ebony skeleton by using a crisscross structure for also temple meant for deeper sophistication.

    ReplyDelete