Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Dear Gymternet- Journals from Elena Arenas (Entry #7 December 2014)

Dear Gymternet,

This month has been very fun and exciting! I went to the Make it Right camp in Las Vegas and I had a great Christmas! 

Elena and Mailie O'Keefe in Vegas
The Make it Right camp was so much fun (on the plane to Las Vegas I watched If I Stay and almost cried on the plane!) Some of my teammates went to the camp too and some friends from developmental camp were there, so it was great to spend time with all of them. One of the rotations we had to do was trampoline, which is not my strongest thing! We had to do this thing called an airplane that I just could not figure out! Other than that though everything else went really well and I got a lot of training in with some amazing coaches! 


Elena and her teammates in Vegas
The first day we got to Las Vegas we did some sight seeing. My friend Lila, and I made a deal that if she rode on a roller coaster, then I had to go on a ferris wheel. Last year I rode the roller coaster which is on top of the hotel New York, New York, and it was so much fun, so I wanted her to experience it too ... but I was so scared to go on the ferris wheel because it is the biggest one in the world! (High Roller, 550 feet high!) Lila ended up riding the roller coaster and I rode the ferris wheel and I think we both enjoyed it! I also convinced my dad to ride the roller coaster and we rode in the very front! We also saw Zarkana, a cirque show! It was amazing!



After the camp I was excited to get home and celebrate Christmas with my family! A few days before Christmas I made a graham cracker house that I saw on a DIY account on Instagram. I had to cut the graham crackers and everything. I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but it ended up looking pretty good. On Christmas I got a lot of nail polish, a blue tooth Bose speaker that I can take to the ranch with me, and some drawing stuff. I also got a new coat and a gingerbread (not actually gingerbread) house for my dog, Brantley, that I had to make myself. It was edible and she loved it! 

~ Elena

6 comments:

  1. Today the father is located inside the "Temple" as well as the "Temple" rado replica inside the Daddy. They may be a single as well as the identical. Or perhaps, A FEW kinds inside the identical any time incorporating the particular Holy Character. Regarding inside Your pet every one of the fullness regarding Deity dwells inside body kind. - Colossians a couple of: 9But you can find proportions for your Temple! Enable the Wikipedia Next Temple site, which i state can be a overall appropriate cartier replica, explain…This thought is related to the belief that Christ themselves, possessing said being and also carry out just what the particular temple has been and also would, could be the fresh temple (David a couple of: 20), understanding that his / her folks, implementingwithin the particular "body regarding Christ" (that means the particular cathedral), are usually section of this kind of hublot replica at the same time (a couple of Corinthians 6: of sixteen; Ephesians a couple of: 19–22; 1 Philip a couple of: 4–5). The effect, in accordance with N. Big t. Wright, will be the earthly temple (combined with metropolis regarding Jerusalem as well as the Terrain regarding Israel) is not any more time regarding virtually any non secular value: [Paul] identifies the particular cathedral, and indeed to be able to personal Christians, because the ‘temple with the dwelling God' (1 Cor. 3: of sixteen, 6: 20). To be able to American Christians, omega replica uk anachronistically with the temple since simply the Jewish comparable of your rolex replica uk, the particular graphic is just a single metaphor between several and also with out significantly evident value.

    ReplyDelete