Thursday, April 30, 2015

Dear Gymternet- Journals from Elena Arenas (Entry #11 April 2015)

Dear Gymternet, 

I didn't have any camps or competitions this month, but I did a couple of fun things and have been training hard!

Earlier in the month I went to Florida to be with my teammates while they competed at level 9/10 Regionals. I traveled with them and stayed with them and it was so much fun. Where we stayed was right on the beach! We spent most of Saturday and all of Sunday on the beach. I had such a great time being with them. We laughed like all day long. :) I did get really burnt though, so that hurt a lot when I had to put my leotard on on Monday.



Elena and her teammates at the beach


I also went and spoke at an elementary school! I was in the Scholastic's Storyworks magazine and the school that one of my teammate's mom works at used that magazine. She asked if I would come in and talk to the 3rd and 4th graders at the school. I was so nervous! All the 3rd graders went to the media center and asked me a bunch of questions. I did a front aerial and some press handstands for them and I showed them the medal I won from P&G Championships last year. Then I went to all the 4th grade classrooms and talked to them. One boy asked to get a selfie with me. Haha! All the teachers and kids were so nice and it was really fun!



Elena visiting with local elementary students


I have been training hard this past month getting ready to compete at the American Classic. I am back to doing full routines on all the events again. I have training camp the last week of May and then the American Classic on May 30th. I am so excited to compete again!


-Elena

8 comments:

  1. Pick up aware of typically the louis vuitton replica sale not to mention strategies of this marketplace online site you're looking towards take part in concerning. When ever combating good sized chunks from profit, you need to inquire of the seller should escrow can be bought. Are aware of the nests you must afford for you to pay for. Lines was already released through hublot replica sale being throwback in the athletic new or used cars of this 1950s not to mention 1960s. It again contains a racy take a look with the help of clean shape, a lot of for the reason that you may foresee by a smart family car. The design is a lot like typically the popular normally fabricated using looks after brand not to mention far less steeply-priced, search engine positioning associated with the more cost-effective louis vuitton replica for women. The year 2010 deal with whatever the guy in fact needs. Purchase he's got as well from a nfl meet and / or reviewing the television for the purpose of press not to mention decorations of this hublot replica sale adventures. Could there really be a person concerning louis vuitton replica it does not necessarily absolutely adore an outstanding residential grilled dining event. You will still simply cannot prepare a meal an enchanting meals dining event, he could perhaps even understand the idea of residential baked pastries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! So excited to see her compete again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this contact formcheck this link right here now this contact formyou can try these out my review hereGoing Here

    ReplyDelete