Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ashlee's Gymnastics Autograph Collection


Click here to view some tips on how to successfully start your own collection! 

*Some of the photos/letters have personal information on them so I put a black box over it. Also I included the names underneath some of the pictures that may be hard to read!




                                                              (Shannon Miller)




(Kim Zmeskal) 



(Phoebe Pummarachi)

(Elizabeth Price)

(Kayla Hoffman)

(Alysse Ishino) 

(Reema Zakharia)




(Laurie Hernandez)

(The 2013 team)



(Liang Chow)






(Sam Ogden)






(Grace Quinn)





(Mackenzie Barile)




(Stacey Ervin and Sam Mikulak)



2014 Classics

Mckayla Maroney

Mykayla Skinner

Michigan Calander

Michigan poster






















16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE.
    This is amazing, must have taken soooo many fan letters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, not really! I have been lucky enough to meet most of them!

      Delete
  3. How did you get all of these? I'm so jealous! Did you meet them or send them fan letters?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ashlee and Brittany,

    when you sent in fan letters, did you enclose your own picture or did they give it to you? thats an awesome collection btw!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And either will work, if you don't send them a photo they will most likely have one to sign and send back. But if you send your own, you are almost guaranteed to get a response back! Think of it that way! :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God...You are awesome :D Like wow I would LOVE to have an autograph collection too. I think I'm gonna start it now. But I have no idea how. lol Could you please give me some advices? Like how did you contact them? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did a post about that. Hopefully it helps! http://tripletwistgymblog.blogspot.com/2012/09/autograph-collecting-for-dummies.html

      Good luck with your collection! :)

      Delete
  7. Yeah, I've read that, but like how did you get their fan mail adress? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post so much! I really want to start an autograph collection, but what address to you send the mail to? Where do you fond the addresses, or do you send to the gym?

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did you get Grishinas address? This is the coolest collection ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did you get Andreea Raducan? I am an autograph collector too. I have Jordyn Wieber, Nastia Liukin, Maggie Nichols, Madison Kocian, Rebecca Bross, Bailie Key, 2 Alabama gymnastics posters, and 1 North Carolina gymnastics poster

    ReplyDelete