Monday, July 22, 2013

Routines I Could Watch All Day (Literally)

Shannon Miller on beam

This is one of my favorite routines EVER. Not only does Shannon make the beam look easy...but in a weird way, it sort of looks like fun! In my opinion, this is one of the best balance beam routines of all time. There are hardly any routines that contain the beautiful artistry and execution that Shannon Miller possessed.

                     

Courtney McCool in general

I have thought about this for a while. If I had to pick one event of Courtney's that I loved the most, what would it be? I adore McCool on beam... then again, I love her bar routine too... but what about her floor??  I guess the only conclusion I can draw from this is that I loved Courtney McCool as an all around gymnast. Her attention to detail, from the tips of her fingers all the way down to her toes, IS PERFECTION. So Courtney McCool gets a little shrine in this post, since I can't decide.

                   

Like the commentators mention, her form and execution is phenominal. McCool gives the judges very little to deduct from.


                  

My favorite thing about this routine is the unique mount. I also really enjoyed the dance elements. You can watch any routine of Courtney on beam and she rarely made a mistake. It's incredible. I really wish they would have used her in the team finals at the Olympics!

                   

THAT TRIPLE TWIST. Look at the form...look at the landing! Now that is how you nail a triple! I would seriously like to dedicate my blog to Courtney McCool's triple twist.

One more thing I just thought about...why is Courtney always wearing that leotard? Like, how many times did the U.S. use that in international competition? 2003 World's, 2004 American Cup, 2004 Olympic Trials, 2004 Olympics, 2007 Pan Ams. I'm probably missing some.

Anyways...

Shawn Johnson on beam

In my eyes, Shawn Johnson will always be the queen of the beam. I know a lot of people would like to argue  that, but there is something about the way Shawn Johnson competed every single time that made her unbeatable. She literally attacked the beam every time she got on it and there is no denying that. She rarely made a mistake and always preformed with confidence. That's why I've always enjoyed watching Shawn.

                         

Ivana Hong on floor

Mainly because of that first pass and her ending pose. Need I say more?

            

Dominique Moceanu on floor

Even though I was only a baby when this happened, Dominique Moceanu's floor routine from Atlanta still makes my list! Dominique had an infectious smile and a personality that shined on the floor. Her routine is something that the crowd can get into and the song choice was oh so appropriate for Atlanta, Georgia!

                

4 comments:

  1. Moreover, they are really good to adult females just who always like to go running watches once in a while, though audemars piguet replica obviously is simply not conceivable through stylish creations as they simply may not be differences, to be very pricey. Hunting as a result of large hublot replica sale will be an most suitable pick designed for each of those girls and even adult females, just who normally like to suit accents. Not alone is the large designer running watches an amazing supplement to help you rolex replica sale within distinct activities but they also are also able to get a very good giving components with your mother, the mother, darling, fiancee or to a colleague. Regardless variety of beaded lanyard you want, you certainly will without doubt result in at your residence pattern proclamation that is definitely attractive to a persons vision. Large beaded lanyards can be an easy way in protecting fake rolex watches even while always to be cool. Some people continue one changed considering the most recently released thing in glamor, designer, sporting and even corporate environment. Stylish running watches are expensive and will eventually provide you dedicate a lot of money, in contrast, designer rolex replica sale can be budget-friendly and even great for designer which makes them all at the most an important stylish sit back and watch.

    ReplyDelete