Monday, February 3, 2014

10 Things You Don't Know About...Sarah Finnegan



1. I can absolutely NOT stand intense/scary movies! 
2. We use to have a cat named Bob...but then he got eaten by a bobcat. Ironic right?
3. I hate watermelon and I pick out the blueberries in blueberry muffins. 
4. My favorite chocolate is Ferrero Rocher. Gabby [Douglas] introduced them to me when we were in Italy a few years back! 
5. I have been doing my Terin turn (wolf turn) for five years! 
6. I competed level 10 at JO Nationals in 2010 and then competed in the Pan American Games later that year for my first assignment! 
7. If I didn't do gymnastics I would want to be a dancer. 
8. I'm half Filipino, and the first time I went to the Philippines was when I was two years old. 
9. I want to become a sports pediatrician when I'm older.
10. I taught myself how to play classical songs on the Piano from YouTube. 

By: Amanda

10 Things You Don't Know About:
Victoria Moors
Laurie Hernandez
Ragan Smith
Ari Agrapides
Ellie Downie
Vanasia Bradley
Jazmyn Foberg
Deanne Soza

8 comments:

  1. What is the point in eating a blueberry muffin if you're just going to pick out the blueberries? Why wouldn't you just eat a non-blueberry muffin? What, are blueberry muffins the only kind you can get? And where is that, exactly -- some kind of dystopian country where the KGB rations out food supplies to the populace and the only thing they distribute is blueberry muffins?

    ReplyDelete