Sunday, May 31, 2015

Dear Gymternet- Journals from Elena Arenas (Entry #12 May 2015)

Dear Gymternet, 

This month I had developmental camp and competed at the American Classic!

A couple of nights before developmental camp I got sick. I was so worried I wasn't going to be able to go to camp because I couldn't eat or drink anything for almost two days. I ended up being able to go, but couldn't do full training on the first day. By the second day I was starting to feel a little stronger. We mostly trained routines at camp because the American Classic was the day after camp was over. 

There were a bunch of chickens at camp this time. When I would walk to my room chickens were all over the place! I was kind of scared they would attack me, but when I got closer they eventually went away. Also, one of my friends found a small turtle outside and brought it into her room. She fed it tomatoes, lettuce, and water. It was so cute! She ended up letting it go though. 



At the American Classic I qualified to P&G Championships! I started on bars and hit a good bar routine. Beam was next and I expected to hit but unfortunately fell twice. I finished strong though on my last two events! Going into floor and vault I needed a 13.45 average and I did it! I got a 13.55 on floor and a 13.9 on vault. I am so excited that I will be competing again at Championships in August!!! 



We left Houston really early this morning (I had to get up at 4:30 a.m.) in order to make it back for our gym's team banquet. It was so much fun to be with all of my friends and teammates at my gym and celebrate the great year we all had! :)




Now it's back to the gym in the morning! Hopefully I'll be training a couple new skills but not too many because I have the US Secret Classic in Chicago in 7 weeks. I definitely want to add an inside stalder to my bar routine for that meet.

~ Elena

2 comments:

  1. That running watches range differs from the others relating with the company name and even pattern, you will find a fake longines range, and be able to you will find a sporty range. As expected, runs buy to remain valid with the quoted home address and even via the quoted gaining in order that the whole acceptation ashamed that iwc replica sale will be definitely proved. Right now, oahu is the rectangular wooden Running watches that can be exceptionally commanded as a result of both women and men. A good number of running watches typically have occasions which will comprise distinct items, which includes canvas, magical, cosmetic and iron, when, enjoy hublot replica sale that can be purchased, moreover have a shot at a powerful finding inorganic ceramic. That for sale rado replica sale contain every it can take to help you transfer grace, decent art and even products high-quality. The best category, listed as a result of Some people notably, is in addition quite possibly the most met you in the arms on most rado replica sale in the credit account on their simple start looking and even chic conforms. Analog running watches always feature that mood belonging to the senior days, even while online digital products is the persona to a unique days.

    ReplyDelete