Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy Sweet 16 to Kyla Ross!


A collection of letters, videos, and collages from some of Kyla's biggest fans! 

Dear Kyla,


HAPPY SWEET 16!! You are beyond amazing and I’ve loved watching your gymnastics since 2009. I hope you know how big of an impact you’ve had on me, and everyone else in the gymnastics community. You have always taken the time respond to me although I try not to bug you and that means a lot, so thank you! You have made me realize just how much I love this sport and so much more! You will never truly know how much you’ve done for me because it is indescribable and you’ve done it by just being you. Getting to watch you in London was a dream come true, you really shined! Maybe Rio will be even better ;D. But beyond the fact that you are a fantastic gymnast, you are a really nice person! All your fans realize that and that is why we have all contributed something to this blog to show our appreciation to you. I really hope you’ll take the time to scroll down and look at everyone’s individually. I know they all care a great deal because I decided on this project about 3 days ago and with everyone’s busy schedules, that’s not very much time to be given for as a deadline. So enjoy!




From your biggest fan,
                                XOXO-@kylarossfans


Kyla,
I, and all of your other fans around the world, would like to wish you a Happy Birthday! You have the best bar and beam routine around! You did amazing in the 2012 Olympics by winning the Gold, and I can’t wait to see you in Rio in 2016. I hope you have a great sophomore year, and a wonderful Sweet 16. Happy Birthday!
Your number 1 fan,
Kevin Steiner
(@kstein14)

Dear Kyla,
You became an Olympic gold medalist at the tender age of 15 and now you're moving into another phase of your life, we all wish you nothing but luck, we love you so much and are SO proud of you. Here's to your next big achievement! Happy Birthday!
Sincerely,
We love you, see you in Rio!
(@Keke1014)


             
 (@lauren_stevens2)

(@LibbyDaniells)


Hi Kyla! Happy birthday!
You are one of my favorite gymnasts! Congrats for being an Olympic champion!
I'd like to wish you all the best for the upcoming years and i definitely wish to see you doing well in the world of gymnastics and beyond!
I will always support you as a fan! Crossing my fingers to see you once again in Rio2016!
(@AmitFinkel)


(@fresher_than_fruit) 



Happy Birthday Kyla! You are amazing and I hope you have a great birthday!! You are an awesome gymnast!!
I love you!

K. Kapplinger

HAPPPY B DAY KYLA YOU PROBABLY WILL NEVER KNOW ME BUT I AM SO GLAD I SAW YOU
DO YOUR AMAZING GYMNASTICS. I am also a gymnast a level 7 an I am eleven years old If you would like to email me do it at
littlesher@verizon.net
Please I would die if you emailed me back in a good way!!!! Thank You
-Sheridan

I just want to say happy birthday, and that you are amazing and a huge inspiration.
Love, 
Jessica

(maddierule6) 

(@fiercefive_xoxo)
 
(@USAgymnast97)

-Sarah
 
(@samlane26)
 
Dear Kyla,
I admire you so much! But, this ain't about me! Sooooo... well... I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are a great person and should be happy of all your accomplishments. You are young and should enjoy your day's joys. I one day hope to be like you, not just competing at an international level, but just being as strong as you in hard times.
<3 Alyssa Cavazos
@gymgal_is_awesome
 
Dear Kyla Ross,
Happy 16th birthday omigosh! You are the most amazing gymnast ever. And at only 16 years old, you are a spectacular inspiration to all young gymnasts. At the 2012 Olympics you shined. You are overlooked by many people but deserve to be known as the best! Sure, you didn't win AA gold like Gabby, vault like Mckayla, kill like Aly or win Worlds like Jordyn but you really contributed to the team! The point is that without your strong bars, beam and team spirit the team would not have won gold at the Olympics!!! The second team for the USA in history! You should be beaming with pride! Since you are barely 16 you have another realistic shot of competing at 2016 Rio. Of course, if you decide you're done, your fans will support you 100%.

I find it so outstanding that you traveled to the Olympics with one of your best friends from your childhood! You and Mckayla are a great example anything can happen of you put your mind to it!

Okay so bye! I know if you actually read this you wouldn't have time to answer with the Kellogs tour and all. Butttttt if you did decide to answer I would probably fan girl till I passed out!!
I love you Kyla and remember so do the rest of your fans!
Happy 16th!
(@gymnastics_edits_8)
 



(@Annaburnsy)

 
-Eric

 
(@amanda_carmela)

 
 



Happy Birthday Kyla!!! Hope you enjoy your sweet 16! :D
-Lorenzo, Dillon, and Josh

(@igetbucketz)
 
(@witeboipinoy)
 
(@gymnastprobszz)
 
Happy Sweet Sixteen Kyla
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!Kyla I hope you have an Awesome and Fun Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are such an inspiration and such an awesome Role-Model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May your path to the future be filled joy and abundance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -------

-w
estward1969
 
 
 
 
 
 
-Italian Fans
 
(@gymnasticfanatic)

-Catherine
 
 
 



Jump off the beam, flip off the bars, follow your dreams and reach the stars. Congratulation Kyla, you had followed your dream,you don't only reach the stars, you had became a star!! Congratulation Kyla, Happy Birthday for your sixteen B-day.
-La Ester
 
(@tidez)
 
-Berlyn
 
(@lovethefiercefive)
 
(@kendalia15)
(@fiercefivegymnast)
 
 
-Zoe
 
-Titus
 
 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM TRIPLE TWIST!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kyla Ross is my favorite gymnast! I love her gymnastics and her personality. ROSS IS BOSS!!!!!! You guys(Triple Twist) did a really good job putting this together! Also, I love Triple Twist because they do sweet things like this and other cool stuff. Thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete