Tuesday, March 10, 2015

10 Things You Don't Know About...Margzetta Frazier


1. My middle name is Byrantina. (My parents names are Bryan and Tina)
2. I have 3 siblings and their names are éMjae, Tytan and Billie. I am the oldest! 
3. My favorite color is red and my favorite number is 3. 
4. I was born in Pennsylvania, but I have been living in New Jersey my whole life.  
5. I am slightly obsessed with Michael Jackson! My first optional floor routine was to Smooth Criminal and I did the moonwalk! 
6. I love to sing, dance and write poetry and stories. 
7. My favorite subject in school is science. 
8. My favorite animals are dogs and okapi's. 
9. I currently have 6+ pets. (1 dog, 2 lizards, 3 turtles and many fish.) 
10. My role models are my parents and Elizabeth Price. 

10 comments:

  1. Equipment can be a some weakness in the modern-day girls. In relation to your equipment, chanel replica sale totes include the 1st addition that will comes into head since manner luggage include the some weakness of the female. chanel replica During the entire ages, manner luggage are actually donned with the girls as being a token involving manner, self-respect along with power. replica tag heuer Currently, the style involving donning side luggage can be for the rate of growth. Unique variations of manner luggage are generally you can find. cartier replica These kind of luggage are likely to be ordered with the girls via most age ranges and they are usually maintained. The stove involving versions along with variations seemingly endless. replica breitling In case you check out looking for side luggage, you may be perplexed around what one to travel pertaining to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pregnant and want to start yoga. And on search Internet i got Jovenus Fitness provides Yoga Classes in Gurgaon. I can find yoga classes for pregnant also.

    ReplyDelete