Monday, March 30, 2015

Dear Gymternet - Journals from Elena Arenas (Entry #10 March 2015)

Dear Gymternet, 

I have had so much fun this past month! I was in the Storyworks magazine, learned some new skills and went to developmental camp!

My favorite part of this month was being in the Storyworks magazine. I was interviewed over the phone for an hour and a half and had a four hour photo shoot. In some pictures I had to wear a leotard and in others I wore clothes. I had to come up with a lot of poses! I had so much fun doing it though! At first I was kind of nervous, but after about 10 minutes I got more comfortable. The magazine went out to elementary schools across the country! A couple of schools that I live by have asked me to come and speak to the students and I'm really really scared for that! Being chosen to be in the magazine was a really great experience for me and something that I will never ever forget.

Elena posing for Storyworks Magazine

In the gym I've been working a few new skills over the last couple of weeks. I've been consistently landing yurchenko double fulls on vault and making inside stalders on bars. Recently, I tried an inside stalder full and made it! I have been working double layouts on floor (on to floor height) and they are getting more consistent. 

Elena and her friend from camp cheering on Nastia

I also went to developmental camp this month and it went great! I verified some new skills on bars and floor and did them successfully. I had so much fun with the girls and we all got to watch Nastia Liukin on Dancing with the Stars! We were all cheering for her and voting for her. I go back to camp at the end of May. Immediately after that camp, I'll be competing at the American Classic and trying to qualify to the P&G Championships. I might be adding some new skills in my routines that I didn't do at the WOGA Classic. I can't wait to compete again!

~Elena

5 comments:

  1. Therefore,the replica watches business flourishes.Humans who cannot allow or do not wish to replica watches uk absorb baby money on a watch can now buy a dozen replica watches.If one happens aloft a amount that is too acceptable to be true,blow assured that you are getting offered Hublot Replica Watches.In all honesty,if a being is walking down the artery with 18-carat artist Hublot Watches or Hublot Replica Watches,who can acquaint louis vuitton replica the difference? Hardly anyone!Designers'replica handbags are exists in food and boutiques and they are aswell accessible on internet.Abounding online shops advertise designers replica handbags.If one baddest bigger boutique or online boutique to buy designers replica handbags again it will be reasonable for gucci replica her.Designers'replica handbags accept mirror angel of the original.Apple a lot of accepted handbag's designers like Gucci,Chanel,Louis Vuitton,Anya Hindmarch and abounding added replica are be present in the appearance stores.It is accessible online also.These replica handbags are fabricated from top superior of hublot replica covering and no PVC is acclimated to adapt it.What craftsmen are do that they alone archetype the appearance and admeasurement and blush of designers'handbags and fabricated it from best materials.Humans are now acceptable smarter and they adopt affairs the Burberry replica handbags instead of rolex replica the aboriginal Burberry rolex replica.

    ReplyDelete