Tuesday, April 17, 2012

She'll leave you wanting Moor....



Victoria Moors is on the gymnastics radar! The 15 year old from Cambridge, Ontario seems to be the next big thing in Canada. She exploded onto the senior stage this year and in a big way! At the Olympic Test Event she placed 2nd with the Canadian team and 2nd on floor. She then went on to place 4th at the American Cup. Victoria is known for her flawless double double and stylish moves on floor. "It is one of my favorite events to compete for sure! I love to perform!" she told us. Victoria's style and grace has captured the hearts of fans all around the world. Recently, many fans have been talking to Victoria on Twitter. In fact, she even has her own fan page. "It's an amazing feeling because I still idolize people myself, some that I actually compete against! I'm so honored to have people take interest in what I do!" And that interest is well deserved, she is the 2011 Junior Canadian All Around Champion and the 2011 Gymnix Champion just to name a few of her accomplishments. While upgrades are "a possibility" in the upcoming months, Victoria's main focus will be on "cleaning things up and working on consistency." Even her goals for the rest of this year remain quite simple. "I just want to be consistent and keep training at my best." she says. Victoria hasn't ruled out college gymnastics yet either. "I would love to go to a University in the states, but that's not for a while. I still have time, so I'm not really sure which one yet." Canada did qualify a full team to this years Olympics, and Victoria will likely make the trip to London if she continues to prove her case like she has been so far this year!



Written by: Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment