Friday, January 10, 2014

10 Things You Don't Know About...Victoria Moors



1. I'm obsessed with Gossip Girl and their lifestyle!
2. I have four cats; Max, Boston, Cooper, and Tango. I also have a bird named Kevin.
3. My ultimate goal is to start a gymnastics line with Nike.
4. I'm obsessed with cookie dough ice cream. 
5. I want to spend my life in NYC or Toronto.
6. I love dressing up and my dream is to model for a high fashion company.
7. I'm quarter Filipino.
8. I've been working on my stalder tkatchev for 2 years!
9. I have a wicked men's floor routine!
10. My biggest role models are Nastia Liukin and Aliya Mustafina.


10 Things You Don't Know About:
Sarah Finnegan
Laurie Hernandez
Ragan Smith
Ari Agrapides
Ellie Downie
Vanasia Bradley
Jazmyn Foberg
Deanne Soza



9 comments:

  1. You definitely need to pressure Moors into posting her "wicked" men's floor routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her even more now just because she sees Aliya Mustafina as her role model! I love Aliya too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #11 What is going on with her training. I don't know that.

    ReplyDelete