Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Shawn Johnson's "Winning Balance" book review


Title: Winning Balance
Rating: 5 stars


If you have not bought a copy of Shawn Johnson's book "Winning Balance" yet, you are missing out! I have read many books written by gymnasts over the years, but none have been as great as Shawn's has. The book explains Shawn's life in great detail from the time she was born until February of 2012. She explains how she got started in gymnastics, the day she got her first fan mail, her first time at the Karoyli ranch, the Olympic experience, dealing with the media, and so much more! While reading the book, I felt like I was Shawn myself. I could totally understand how she was feeling! Reading her book made me realize what being an elite athlete really was like. I learned things about Shawn that I never knew. My favorite thing about the book would have to be that it's coming from Shawn personally. I like that fact that she wasn't afraid to share her diary entries and real thoughts with us. Once you pick up this book, you will have a hard time putting it down! This a book that I recommend for everyone to read!

Click here to buy your copy today! 

1 comment:

  1. Just picked this up today! So excited to start reading it :)

    ReplyDelete