Thursday, July 12, 2012

What's in your gym bag?

It can be anything from a pair of grips, a change of clothes, or an afternoon snack. We asked some current and former elite gymnast's to tell us what's in their gym bags!


Abby Millet
(4 time national qualifier, 11th all around at the 2012 Visa Championships)
(Photo Credit: The Millet family)


"I bring my ipad, phone, gum, sunglasses, keys, makeup,  and sometimes a little candy! And of course I bring my grips and wrist guards!"

Stefani Catour 
(2010 National Qualifier, Scholarship to the University of Oklahoma)
(Photo Credit: Brian Jones)


"I usually just have like my grips with tape and pre wrap, water, and a granola bar!"


Asi Peko
(4th all around at the 2008 Visa Championships, Scholarship to UCLA)
(Photo Credit: USA Gymnastics)

"I bring my water, leo, change of clothes, sandals, and my car keys!"

Samantha Shapiro 
(2nd all around at the 2008 Pacific Rim, Scholarship to Stanford)
(Photo Credit: USA Gymnastics)

"A few things I put in my gym bag are extra tape and hairbands. Of course my grips, extra socks, water, and some power bars. I don't have anything unusually interesting!"


Read our other question posts:





2 comments:

  1. Funny you posted this. My daughter has decided not to go back to gym after 8 years and ready to go to 10 this year. Anyway, it has been a month so I decided to clean out her gym bag Monday night...this is what was in a drawstring backpack. Grips, pre-wrap, receipts for pre-wrap, tape, ankle weights, 2 leos, 2 shorts, lotion, lip gloss, a note to a friend (obviously never delivered), loose change a couple dollar bills, hair clips, rubberbands, bobby pins, CD with floor music, and lots of crumbs that I think I could make out to be Chips Ahoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the best health, gym, sports, beauty products and more delivered to your doorstep at low prices : Buy Effervescent Tablets With Apple and Cinnamon and Vitamin B6,B12

    ReplyDelete